Friday, February 17, 2006

Another Friday

Yesterday I was pulling what little hair I have on my head out. Seems my Epson C62 printer has decided to stop printing clear characters, getting a ghosting effect on the left side of text documents. Cleaned the heads, aligned the dots for color printing, and tryed sending alcohol soaked paper through the printer, with no improvement in the quality.

I even copied the Word document onto a floppy and attempted to print my much needed text at work, but the floppy was un-useable, wonder if having my cell phone go off while sitting onto of the floppy caused it to not run?

It was suggested I break out some cash and buy a flash drive, and at $10.00, I think I can afford to dish out this large outlay of cash. I never had the need for a flash drive in the past, but yesterday showed me this little device would be handy to have.

Last night before going to sleep I thought about my printer problem, hoping I would have a solution when I awoke at 6:30 am today. Funny thing, I did wake up with a solution! I have two other printers in my household, but couldn't see it yesterday.

Today is payday for Tribune employees, and Friday on top of that, what more could go right today?

Eddie

No comments: