Saturday, February 04, 2006

Missing Post

I wrote a small message last night, but it has vanished, I wonder if my assistant Jesse is keeping me under control?

Before I leave for Costa Mesa I thought I would leave a short message, and let everyone know the Blackworm did not attack my system at home.

I'm trying out a wireless laptop at the moment, and this is much better than the Blackberry at leaving messages on a blog.

I read many blogs every morning, and on Boifromtroy, he stated that he has returned as a subscriber to the Los Angeles Times.

I would still like to do my part and insert a link to subscribe to the Los Angeles Times, with all proceeds going to our club, from this web site.

Well, Rita and I are out of here.

Eddie



4 comments:

Jess Espinoza said...

No, Ed, it wasn't me. I was too darn tired when I got home last night to even turn on my PC.

Edward Padgett said...

Jesse, I meant to give you a call, but with so many friends in my company this was not an option today. You and I are the only ones that can delete posts, I wonder if someone else has access?

No big deal. Anyway, enjoy your day off tomorrow as we are paid overtime, while many of our co-workers were given the day off.

Enjoy the game Jesse

Eddie

Jess Espinoza said...

Hi Ed,
Check the server logs, that may point you in the right direction. Have fun at work, talk to you later.
Jess

Anonymous said...

How much is that Gorilla in the windowe???