Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tina Kim Live This Sunday

HELLO EVERYONE,

I am producing my own show (which means I am renting out the Ice House Comedy Club and doing all the promotion for my own show) and I NEED YOUR HELP!

I know that some you don't live in the Pasadena area, but if some of your friends, family, associates, lovahz, or enemies do, I would appreciate it if you could forward along my email to them.I hope to see you at my show.

Thank you for all your support in helping me to reach my career goals. I am inviting some agents and managers to this show and I need your help so thatI can make sure I have a great sold out crowd!

SUNDAY FEB 19TH @ 7:00 PMPLEASE GET YOUR TICKETS ASAP.... THIS SHOW WILL SELL OUT!

Ice House Comedy Club
24 Mentor Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91106

Tickets are $15.00 in advance online only at http://www.tinakim.com/Shows/shows.htm Or $20.00 at the door if there are tickets left. There is a two drink minimum.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE MY LOW RISE JEANS STAND UP CLIP!http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=0oN-b-vH2Zk


Tina Kim

No comments: