Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Tina Kim Show..

HELLO EVERYONE,

I am producing my own show (which means I am renting out the Ice House Comedy Club and doing all the promotion for my own show) and I NEED YOUR HELP!

I know that some you don't live in the Pasadena area, but if some of your friends, family, associates, lovahz, or enemies do, I would appreciate it if you could forward along my email to them.

I hope to see you at my show.

Thank you for all your support in helping me to reach my career goals. I am inviting some agents and managers to this show and I need your help so thatI can make sure I have a great sold out crowd!

SUNDAY FEB 19TH @ 7:00 PM

PLEASE GET YOUR TICKETS ASAP.... THIS SHOW WILL SELL OUT!

Ice House Comedy Club
24 Mentor Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91106

Tickets are $15.00 in advance online only at http://www.tinakim.com/Shows/shows.htm
Or $20.00 at the door if there are tickets left.

There is a two drink minimum.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE MY LOW RISE JEANS STAND UP CLIP!
http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=0oN-b-vH2Zk





















Tina Kim

No comments: