Thursday, March 16, 2006

Department of Justice

Last week I mentioned the interesting visitors to our web site, the most unique visitor was from the Department of Justice, well maybe not interesting but it caught my attention. Even though I know I have done nothing wrong, chills ran up my spine after seeing a visitor from this arm of the law.

A few days ago an email arrived from this visitor, letting me know they would like to see me this weekend. So how could I say anything but yes? I responded with a maybe, if I'm not working this weekend.

The visitor was my brother Mike.....

And I thought Jesse had broken the law.

Keep Smiling,
Eddie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess if you have to have contact with someone from the Department of Justice, it's infinitely better that it's someone on your side!