Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Michelle Leaving Operations

I heard yesterday our plant manager Michelle will be leaving Operations at Olympic to take on a new assignment in Ad-Ops. We would like to wish her the best in her new position.

Almost every Friday Michelle would walk through the pressroom to say hello to as many workers as she could, her Friday visit's will leave a vacancy in the pressroom.

The Blogger server is acting up, I have attempted to upload Michelle's picture without success, I'll come back tonight and try again.

Missing Checkbook

The club's missing checkbook has been located under a pair of shoes in my walkin closet, not sure how it ended up in that spot, but I'm happy I have found it.

Sunday Brunch

Have been informed many pressmen from the Chatsworth Facility will be gathering at Chili's this Sunday at 3:00pm. Chili's is located at McBean and the 5 Freeway. I will supply additional information as soon as possible. I plan on attending, if I'm not working this Sunday.

Have a great day,
Eddie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee I WONDER IF ANYONE WILL MISS her .. NOT !!!!

Anonymous said...

Well her resume will look good ( on our backs )

Anonymous said...

I wonder how someone from human resources got too be plant manager ( and thinks she knows what she is doing )

Anonymous said...

If Russ Newton is on the right path he will promote from within our plant instead of bringing in people who take a long earning our respect or never get it.

Anonymous said...

That will never happen Benny
you should know that by now that is not the tribune way

Anonymous said...

That will never happen Benny
you should know that by now that is not the tribune way