Saturday, March 11, 2006

What was I thinking?

For some reason I agreed to work an overtime shift this morning, the only problem was getting to sleep last night. As I tossed and turned while watching my alarm clock, my sleep was broken many times as my daughter JoAnna ran to the restroom to vomit. I drove over to Circle K last night and bought her a bottle of 7UP, ers, and Pepto Bismo to settle her upset stomach.

I had maybe three hours of broken sleep, but don't feel it. I feel rather good, especially since I'm not operating the printing press this morning, instead I'm operating a computer as the second colorman this morning.

The Saturday morning shift has changed from the 6:00am to 5:00am, and all the donut shops I visited were still closed. I really could do without the donuts anyway, my stomach size is trying to keep up with my age.

Have heard the new pressroom manager at the Oly Facility will be announced next week, wonder if the LA Times Grapevine was correct in stating whom this might be?

Well, I better get back to work and pretend I'm working.

Enjoy the rain,
Eddie

2 comments:

Jess Espinoza said...

You were thinking with your wallet!

Anonymous said...

I hope JoAnna is feeling better. My son David just started vomiting as well. After the party last night, a vomiting child is the last thing I want to deal with! Oh well, such is the life of a parent! You know my daughter, Nicole, was out of school all last week with an upset stomach, runny nose, cough and today she has an earache. Maybe it's a flu going around?