Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Excitement Has Set In


The thrill of leaving for Mexico is finally setting in and I wish we were leaving tonight, instead of Thursday night. Just ran a weather check and it's 86 degrees, but feels like 93 degrees.

We may have a few beers or margarita's to cool off, but we will be in the water most of the time.

I have packed my swim trunks three times, and placed all medical supplies in ziploc bags. I'm wondering if I should bring some games for the children, they may become tired and just want to relax?
We will have many options while there, Playa Del Carmen one day, Cancun another, and the Mayan Ruins.
I'm off to work,
Eddie

2 comments:

Edward Padgett said...

Hi Al,

Wish you could join us, I could use someone that speaks Spanish. Luckily I can ask for a cerveza, so I won't die from thirst.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time but stay safe. Oh yeah, and don't let your ice cubes melt then drink them! Which reminds me, bring your Imodium, you never know when it'll come in handy.

God bless you all and have a safe trip. Call when you get home so we can share pictures (yours of Cozumel and mine of my daughter's wedding in Hawaii). I got a new digital camera!

Love to you all!