Sunday, April 30, 2006

Plans Don't Always Work Out



Here's our picture from Playa Del Carmen, which I will send to the San Gabriel Tribune, they publish vacation pictures of subscribers.

Somehow we left the our house a bit late yesterday, and naturally had to deal with traffic on the San Bernadino Freeway. Stopped at El Tepeyac's for lunch, and the line was forty-five minutes, before being seated. I attempted to take a picture of the owner, Manual, but my batteries were dead, next time.

I wanted to meet Kevin Roderick at the book fair, but by the time we arrived in Westwood it was too late, so we just continued on to the beach. At Redondo Beach we listened to Urban Dread play three sets before returning home, and as we watched the people and listened to the music the sun poked out from under the clouds. So it turned out to be a very nice day after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking for your picture in the SGV Tribune. I had the same idea and took my Trib to Hawaii with me but we never got around to taking the dumb picture! Oh well, maybe next time. . .

By the way, I loved using my brand new digital camera; my only problem is figuring out how to print the pictures I took of the wedding out. Will you send me an e-mail or call me with some advice?

My love to everyone!