Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Possible Speed Trap

When traveling through San Dimas on Bonita
Ave. watch your speed as you drive through
downtown San Dimas. The speed drops from
40 miles per hour to 25 miles per hour.

Many unfamiliar with San Dimas are caught
in the senior citizen zone, and given tickets
to remind them of their visit.

While driving on Bonita Ave. East bound, the speed drops from 40 miles per hour to 25 as you enter downtown San Dimas. But for the drivers coming down Bonita Ave. West bound, the speed drops off quickly to 25 miles per hour.

Everyday I see cars pulled over just beyond this
special zone, so I'm sure this is a real money
maker for my city.

I write about this because I have never seen
a senior citizen zone anywhere else in Los
Angeles. And I seldom see any senior citizen's
walking in this area.


No comments: