Thursday, April 20, 2006

Posted from Cancun, Mexico

Hey All,

We have arrived in Cancun this afternoon. I woke the children at 7am, but it was a real challenge getting everyone motivated. We caught the 10am ferry to Playa Del Carmen, then jumped onto a bus for Cancun. It´s only forty two miles from Playa Del Carmen to Cancun.

Will spend most of the day here shopping and site seeing.

We have tried many different restaurants, and so far Mr. Sancho´s is our favorite.

Don´t want to keep the children waiting too long, so I´m out of here.

Eddie

4 comments:

Jess Espinoza said...

Hey Ed,
Sounds like you're having a great time! Have a couple of cold ones for me. Have fun!
Jess

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope all you travelers are having a good time! Can't wait to see the pictures. I'll get in touch when I return from Hawaii. Send good thoughts to my daughter on her wedding day!

My love to you all!

Kanani said...

Hey, good to see you! Glad the kids are enjoying it. They'll have a million stories to tell their friends when they get back.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are all having a great time!!!!

Please tell Joei I'll be looking to hear her speak Spanish!!!!

Much love to Molly!!!


Debster