Sunday, April 16, 2006

Posted from Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Happy Easter Friends,

We are spending the day on the mainland today, and the thunder storm I told Jesse about never arrived, YEAH! The water here is just beatiful, it´s so nice I can not find the words to describe.

When we arrived our rooms were not ready so we spent a few hours at Senor Frogs, where the music is at levels comparible to a rock concert. The waiters are dancing while pouring some limon tasting concoction down your throat.

The kids enjoyed the thought of being in a real disco for a few hours. And even danced to a few songs.

We took in a half day of snorkling yesterday, and let me tell you, it´s hard work swimming with the fish. I brought along bread and tortillas for the fish, and the kids loved having so many colorful fish swimming around them. Needless to say, we sleep very well last night.

There will be a free concert below our rooms tonight, so we can either enjoy from our balcony or step downstairs for a closer view.

We plan to rent a jeep tomorrow for a drive around the island, I don´t think we will have to worry about getting lost, only one road around the island of Cozumel.

All the Internet cafes are gone from Cozumel from last summer, the Hurricane ready did a lot of damage, but I´m sure I´ll find a few somewhere on the island.

I´m headed back to the beach, for some beer and swimming.

Cheers,
Eddie

2 comments:

Jess Espinoza said...

Eddie,
Sounds like you're having a great time! Enjoy yourself, and stay out of trouble; oh what the heck, go for it, trouble is your middle name. And don't worry too much about trying to find an internet cafe, enjoy your time away, kanani and I will keep an eye on things here.

Edward Padgett said...

You two are doing a great job, thanks.