Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday Night Wrap

I was very happy to make it home tonight before the heavy rains started, and we are experiencing waves of downpours in San Dimas at this moment. Last year our frontroom was flooded when mud filled our drains, not wanting a repeat of last year, I have double checked all the outside drains near my house, and all the drains are clear of mud and leaves.

The Otis Chandler Tribute will be playing at the Olympic Cafeteria on Thursday April 6, about every two hours. I left the flyer at work with all the playing times.

Internet access has left us again in the Olympic Learning Center, but we do have Intranet service to TribLink, CCNLink, and TimesLink. Some people ruin it for the majority of others that simply read their email, or write on their blogs from work during lunch and breaks.

We have not heard from our friend Ken Reich in over two weeks, I hope he's doing well after his surgery?

Tribune stock has risen two days in a row, 4 cents on Monday and 3 cents today. After two weeks of losses, this was a nice sign.

Appears we will not be able to visit my mother in Cozumel as planned, because she has returned to Los Angeles. The children and I are still flying to Cozumel in nine days, too bad my mother will not be there with us.

Stay Dry Tonight,
Eddie


No comments: