Saturday, April 29, 2006

Where's the Sun Today?


It was suggested that I write something regarding my children or grandchildren instead of writing about working at the Los Angeles Times by one of my supervisors. So I listened, and at the right you will see my daughter Joanna, and Grandson David.

The three of us are off to UCLA for the Festival of Books this morning. Not before stopping at my favorite Mexican Restaurant, El Tepeyac's, for something spicy.

I had planned to meet one of our contributor's (Kanani) but due too health issues, this will not be occurring today. I will be meeting one of my favorite blogger's, and will have my picture taken with him if possible. I'll keep you in suspense till I post the picture tonight or tomorrow morning.

From UCLA we will visit Redondo Beach for some live Reggae music, it will be a great day for the three of us.

Enjoy your day,
Eddie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sun finally came out and it's a good thing! Know you and the kids enjoyed yourselves at the book festival and beach.

My girls and grands are here from Vegas and it's been a thrill. They've headed for LA tonight to visit others.

Did testing this morning and all went well. I'm good like that!

Glad that someone suggested you post about your kids and give the LA Times a break for a minute.

Enjoy your evening.