Monday, June 26, 2006

Town Hall Meeting with Dennis FitzSimons

Well folks I have confirmation for tomorrow's town hall meeting, and I am very excited to be able to attend. This is history in the making at the Los Angeles Times, and hopefully it will be positive news for all Times employees.

If I am able to get close enough I will try and get a photograph of Mr. FitzSimons and myself to share on my blog. If not, I will still be thrilled attending the meeting. So stay tuned, I will report on tomorrow's meeting sometime Tuesday night.

Here's the confimation email.

Colleague:Your RSVP for Tuesday (June 27) morning's meeting with Dennis FitzSimons in the Chandler Auditorium has been accepted. Please plan to arrive by 10:20 a.m. The meeting will start promptly at 10:30 a.m.

Eddie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you see him say, "HEY MIJO IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME"

Anonymous said...

Hey Ed, I am surprised Mercy didnt have another CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE MANAGEMENT KIND that would cause him to stumble like last week.

Edward Padgett said...

Reader update; Guillermo is taking about one of the men on my press crew that mounted his color plate incorrectly.

The press had to be stopped to correct the problem. And after resuming the press run, I took a copy of the newspaper with the color out of register to the person responsible.

His response was "Dennis FitzSimons walked by and it shook me up". Dennis was in New York, so it showed me, he doesn't know what the CEO looks like.

Ed