Wednesday, September 13, 2006

September Birthday's


We celebrated my daughter Kristine's 26th birthday on Monday, her birthday is on 911. I had all six of my children and their boyfriends and girlfriends meet at a local pizza parlor for food and comedy.

This was after spending the day in Inglewood for Fergie's funeral, and spending the remainder of the day with his family. Needless to say I was extremely tired when my day came to an end at midnight.

I have been visiting the pizza parlor in Upland for over four months, usually with my grandson in tow, and there has never been a problem there.

Monday, when I brought the entire family there, four Arab looking men walked in, and it was obvious that they had a few drinks under their belts. One of the men started cat calling the comic on stage, and after a few minutes of this, a women that weighed about two hundred and fifty pounds, gave the loud mouth a tongue lashing, and they decided to leave. Not sure what happened next, but a large fight with ten or twelve men began outside, stopping the show.

Luckily the Upland Police showed up, but one of the men started fighting with the police, and took many hits to his body from the police batons.

Not sure I will return to this particular pizza parlor again, especially with the children?

No comments: