Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Where's my Los Angeles Times?


Somehow my delivery person forgot to throw my issue of today's Los Angeles Times on my driveway. So I logged onto the Times subscriber services webpage and filed my missing newspaper report, this was at 9:45am. My replacement newspaper was hand delivered at 10:00am, now that's service.

Back in April of this year I called India (the person on the other end of the phone line had a very strong English accent) for back issues of the Los Angeles Times, I was charged $18.00 for the back issues, and I'm still waiting for the newspapers I paid for to arrive?

If your a subscriber to the Times, use the Internet for all subscriber problems.

Eddie

UPDATE: 9:29 PM

I received a call at work from a Mr. Ken Plumb, Los Angeles Times Circulation Department Supervisor, and I was told my account would be credited for the missing back issues I ordered back in April of this year. I really appreciate this type of customer service. Thank you Mr. Plumb.

No comments: