Tuesday, November 21, 2006

2006 City Nerd Awards

Greetings Fellow Bloggers, Readers, and Friends -

To ring in the new year, the crew at LA City Nerd (me) is looking to award some nifty awards and prizes. I thought of doing this on my own and just putting out my favorites, but I wanted to broaden the scope and ask others in and around the blog-LA-sphere (hat tip to Mike of Franklin Avenue.blogspot.com) for nominations, too. So check out the post (link is below) for the criteria, and nominate people/sites/projects for one (or all) the of categories. I'll sift through the replies, and put up a few online polls to get final input...

http://lacitynerd.blogspot.com/2006/11/2006-city-nerd-awards.html

I'm hoping to have all nominations in by December 15th, which is creeping up on us rather quickly. I'm also going to be working on getting some awesome prize packs for the winners in addition to their displayable award (and maybe even some prizes for the runner-up). I'll post about that as we get closer.

Thanks for your input and suggestions.

In all that is Los Angeles,
LA City Nerd

No comments: