Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Roger VanSteenis Update

Hi Eddie, thought I would let you know that Roger is going home today (tuesday). The doctors decided to try and treat his heart condition with medication for now. The doctor gave him about 10 to 11 different pills to take. I talked to him yesterday, he said he has an appointment in December with the doctors at which time they will decide if they will try and fix an angio-plast that was done back in 1996 that has collapsed and is blocking an artery.

Roger said to say 'thank you to all that visited me at the hospital and called him, I really appreciated that".

Eddie, thank you for passing on the information on about the retired pressmen that are having health problems.

I'm sure they appreciate not being forgotten.

Emmett Jaime

No comments: