Sunday, December 31, 2006

How I'm Spending My Day Off

What I'm doing today.
1. Reading paper (done)
2. Internet (Now)
3. Pruning roses.
3a. Laundry
4. Walking dogs.
5. Going to see a movie (haven't decided which one).
5a. Laundry
6. Putting linseed oil on some window sashes.(yuck)
7. Priming 3 new windows (yuck).
8. Trying to get my teenage son to do anything other than sleep.
8a. Laundry
9. Yoga at 4p.m.
10. First night Fullerton for NYE.

How I would like to spend my day:
1. Have someone else do the laundry.
2. Hobnob with the beautiful people.
3. Have someone say, "Yes, ma'am."
4. Have someone else do numbers 3a, 5a,6, 7,8, and 8a.
5. Robert Redford.
6. Go meet Deb Padgett for drinks while laughing over the motorcycle cops.
7. Will Smith.
8. Get someone to enter all my financials into Quicken.
9. Find a million dollars in my account.
10. Spa... with Deb Padgett, Ed can drive and then go finish our laundry.

No comments: