Friday, January 19, 2007

Woman jumped from Times garage

From: Hiller, David
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 10:08 AM
Subject:

Folks,

As you may have heard, yesterday around 9 a.m., a homeless woman gained access to our 213 parking structure, and jumped from the 4th floor. The woman was taken to LA County/USC Medical Center, and I am sorry to report she passed away late yesterday. No additional information is available to us. It is very sad, and we should keep this person and others who need help in our thoughts. I felt it was important to share what happened.

David

Source LAObserved

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie, It would be best for us to keep her in our prayers, at this time, thinking about her will do no good. The Rat - - Is Back

Anonymous said...

I'll bet she owned a bunch of Tribune stock.

Anonymous said...

I thought at first sight that it was a times writer given a pink slip. No pun intended please.

Edward Padgett said...

My first thought was similar to anonymous #3.

Jess Espinoza said...

I think all these comments, with the exception of comment #1, are in extremely poor taste.

Anonymous said...

Jess Espinoza said...
I think all these comments, with the exception of comment #1, are in extremely poor taste.


That's because you don't own any Tribune stock.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the Tribune didn't like her bid. But my first thought was how terrible and my second one was----------------------------------------Shareholder?

Anonymous said...

Jess that's cause you're head got smashed between two rolls. REMEMBER!!!!