Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Prediction...Take the Bears

My ability at predicting outcomes has been bombing this year, but being a glutton for punishment I’m making yet another prediction today.

I’m saying the Bears will beat the Colts in today’s match up.

Bears 37 Colts 26

Take the points and bet to the over.

Update 8:20 p.m.

I seem to have a knack for making predictions completely opposite of the outcome. For my second act, I will predict the outcome of the Tribune Company sale.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Ed .. just that the score will a little Lower say...Bears 24 - Colts 14

Danny B

Anonymous said...

With you not being an avid football buff...chances are you're probably right. That's just the way your luck runs. We'll see.

As for myself, I'll be going with the Colts, but at the end of the day, I just want my numbers to fall:-)

Enjoy your day!

RB

Anonymous said...

Well, the Fat Lady finally sung! Congrats to the winners. Too bad I wasn't one of them.

...but I did pick the Colts!

RB

Anonymous said...

Well, the Fat Lady has sung. Congrats to the winners. Too bad I wasn't one of them.

I did pick the winning team though. It's just that my numbers didn't fall.

Oh well! Great game anyway.

Anonymous said...

Well you are 0-2 .

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Bears fans!