Sunday, March 11, 2007

Seeking the Vincurek Family

Dear Friends,

The following e-mail message arrived over one month ago and was overlooked by yours truly. If you know the person responsible for creating the Vincurek web page, would you have them contact Lisa King please.

Hi - I am trying to locate "Vincurek" family members and came across the Vincurek SFV Webpage doing an internet search. I am a 3rd generation in the Vincurek family and live in Flushing Michigan. If you know the Vincurek that maintains the webpage, we might be related. Please pass along my e.mail address Smikin6 at aol.com
Sincerely, Lisa King

Ms. King's e-mail address has been broken up to prevent spammers from gathering her address, just remove the at and add the @ sign.

Thank you

3 comments:

Jess Espinoza said...

Ed,
You should post this message at www.latimespressmen.com, Mr. Vincurek is a member there.
Jess

Edward Padgett said...

Thanks Jesse,

I hit the sack early last night, so I missed this message till this morning.

Rob said...

Thanks for the heads up Ed and Jess. I will contact the person.

Robert,