Sunday, March 18, 2007

Webmaster Missing in Action

What an exciting weekend I have had so far, I spent the past two days at the Los Angeles Times printing money, actually newspapers for time and a half of my regular salary. This is sure to draw some interesting readers to my blog; the Treasury Department has made a few visits here over what goes out to the Blogosphere from my keyboard, their visiting just to say hello I tell myself?

As I peer at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, I see a middle aged man, but my mind is lagging behind, I still think I’m twenty years old. Right now, my body is feeling old, my neck and back are sore, and the joints in my knees and elbows are aching.

I had planned to paint our kitchen today, but this task will have to wait till I recover from the twenty-two hours of overtime completed this morning.

Needless to say, I will be grinning from ear to ear come March 30th, when Tribune employees are paid.

No comments: