Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rehabilitation Program for Tribune Employees

As I pondered checking myself into the Tribune sponsored rehabilitation center in Malibu, California, I daydreamed about how I would spend my time rubbing elbows with stars also attempting to give up cigarettes. But when I logged onto the cessation site, my dreams were shattered when I discovered I would not be staying at the plush rehabilitation center after all.

If you would like to kick the smoking habit, for personal reasons or to avoid the $100.00 per month tariff to your health insurance premiums, visit Free & Clear to register for the program today.

1 comment:

Nubia said...

LMAO-ROTF!

John Goodman just left the PROMISES facility, so I guess you won't miss much:-)

Looks like the Tribune Co. has reached it's donation limits on even more than I thought:-)