Saturday, November 03, 2007

Dog the Bounty Hunter - I'm No Dick Imus



Dog the bounty hunter tells his son Tucker what he thinks about black people and his son's girlfriend who is black. Dog the Bounty Hunter show has been CANCELLED.

"I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore, whatever - it's not cause she's black - it's because we use the word nigger sometimes here. I'm not going to take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years cause some fucking nigger heard us say nigger and turned us into the Enquirer magazine - our career is over! I'm not taking that chance at all, never in life, never - never! If Lyssa was dating a nigger we would all say fuck you and you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da. It's not that they're black, it's none of that, it's that we use the word nigger, we don't mean you fucking scum nigger without a soul, we don't mean that shit, but America would think we mean that, and we're not taking a chance of losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that. I can't do that Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to - 'because I'm in love for seven months', ah, fuck that. So, I'll help you get another job but you cannot work here unless you break up with her, and she's out of your life. I can't handle that shit. I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's going to wear a recorder."

This recording was taped by the film crew by Dog's own wireless microphone, the black thing on his sunglasses over his ear. It was NOT a private call, his consent to appear on the show included having "private" moments and recordings done.


Dog the Bounty Hunter Racist Rant

2 comments:

Nubia said...

WHATEVER, PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it...IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Strength of MIND...ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Chef Debi said...

Question: Do the words "trailer trash" carry as much weight???