Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Ferrari is Red and I am Orange

WORKING UNDER COVER: P.I. SPEEDCAT REPORTS

As the presidential campaign gets even stranger, I turned a few rocks and am reporting here for the LA Pressmen.

-Hillary Clinton declared today that she is mean, and takes no one seriously. Bill agreed, and went on a date with Eve Plumb.

-The LA Times is sitting on a HUGE political story. They do not know what to do with it yet, and can seek my advice if they so desire.

-Obama told Iowans today that he loves farms, and that Des Moines is the smartest town in the world. He handed out Burger King coupons to children, but only to the ones he liked.

-Pat Robertson has joined the Giuliani club. Besides having nice suits, these two differ in many ways. Here they are pictured as Pat gives secrets to the "perfect comb-over" to Rudy.


The campaign trail for me is long and lonesome. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and hang pictures of my dogs on the wall of my hotel. Reporting from live from Hollydale, Speedcat PI

No comments: