Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! There is so much for me to be thankful for, not the least of which is being part of this blog and the little "family" we've created. Although the circumstances were not ideal, it was wonderful to meet some of the other bloggers in August.

I am also very thankful for the safe return of my son-in-law, Thomas, from Iraq on October 27. Please continue to pray for our troops still serving overseas, as well as their families. My daughter sent a video of Thomas' homecoming and it was breathtaking to watch. I will continue to pray that every single person serving overseas will have the same type of homecoming.

God bless all and have a safe Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!