Thursday, December 06, 2007

Dr. Hollydale in the House

Dr. House is really Speedcat Hollydale MD I entered the room, and found the patient laying in the hospital bed. "What should we do, Dr. Hollydale?" everyone was screaming at me. "Give the little brat an aspirin, and send him back to school", I said. I hate snotty nosed kids.
I turned to head out the door.
Suddenly, a thin rope started emerging from the kids mouth. Hmmm, must be a colosticanal embolism with subdural drawstrings.
I started to pull at the rope, and shockingly, it effortlessly emerged with what seemed to be no end.
Susan, run cardio pulmonary massage treatment - STAT!!! The kid smiled and said, "Bring it on sister!" I had to laugh, and admittedly cared just a little bit about his well being now.
As I tugged on the rope, I had to run down the hallway, and out into the parking lot. It just kept on getting longer, so I tied it to the roof of my car and drove home. My pager went off, and Susan said that I had saved another life.
"Who cares", I replied. I can't find my morphine.

No comments: