Friday, December 21, 2007

Get Well Soon Kevin Roderick



My favorite blogger Kevin Roderick (picture to the right) has eaten something that has him off his feet and away from his keyboard the last two days. Lets hope Kevin is back to his old self as soon as possible, especially with all the news at the newspaper.

Speaking of blogs, last Friday David Hiller told the group at Olympic he enjoys my blog much better than a blog that I cannot mention, David’s request that I have honored. Imagine that, a publisher that reads blogs, according to AARP, anyone that blogs or reads blogs over the age of fifty is in the minority of computer users. I think their data is off the mark, or they polled the wrong city, Los Angeles has many bloggers and users over the age of fifty, including yours truly.

1 comment:

Kanani said...

That's really cool.