Saturday, December 22, 2007

Let's Say Thanks to Our Troops


By Jade

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! My son-in-law is home from Iraq with my daughter and I'm very grateful for that. However, I am having a difficult time remembering that there are so many of our troops still overseas. I've been sending postcards to our troops through the "Let's Say Thanks" web page. I've included a link here for you to follow. Please consider doing this as many times as you'd like. In fact, I have it saved it to my "Favorites" and go to it often. It won't cost you anything but the time it takes to type your name, city and message!

Please continue to pray for our troops and their families, especially now during the Christmas season.

(Click on title to send an electronic greeting)

No comments: