Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sam Zell the Billionaire the Blogger


From: Talk to Sam
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 10:18 AM
Subject: Bad Language

Partners,

I am personally reading the messages you’ve been sending to talktoSam@tribune.com, and I am energized by your enthusiasm for the future of our company. We need to make sure that nothing gets in the way of our enormous potential for success.

So, I want to share my thoughts about some disturbing language I’ve heard used by Tribune employees internally. While I’m not opposed to using colorful language to make a point, there are a few words by which I won’t abide. One of them is the “C” word. I’ll bet you know the word I mean, and I’ll bet it bothers you too. The word is “can’t.”

To keep reading, go to my blog:

http://sam.trb

Editors note: Sam Zell's blog can only be accessed from within the Tribune Company Intranet.

Hat Tip: Russ Newton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about printing the whole thing for those of us outside the Tribune intranet.

Edward Padgett said...

Like David Hiller's blog, it's for employees only. If someone leaks the Sam Zell Blog out, I will link to them.