Friday, January 18, 2008

This photo speaks volumes


This is Beautiful, I don't care who you like for President.



Everyone, I realize that some folks are supporting Hillary Clinton and if you are, you still need to read this.

To me this photo is a picture of a strong man who, in the face of a setback, is cherishing a moment with the support of a strong woman who is 100% behind him. Together they are making history. This is the America I want to live in. This is what our families should be like and can be like.

If this photo moved you the way it moved me, forward it, especially to those in South Carolina and remind them that Hillary is not Bill and to vote for Obama in the South Carolina primaries and on Super Tuesday.


Submitted by Nubia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nubia this is your America whether he is president or not. I do have many concerns in regards to his stance on a few issues. However I am bothered by the fact he will not put his hand over his heart during the national anthem. Obama does dispute these claims but it is eveident on this video he is not. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Since he has received alot of negative publicity for this he is now participating in this event for the last couple of months.

Lets not make this about race.

MR.OC

Nubia said...

Excuse me, Mr. OC, but who died and left you in charge of everyone's thoughts? Why should your word be the gospel? Who's trying to make this about race? You seem to ALWAYS read things into every post! You're a nuisance in every sense of the word and this is my last time dignifying your diatribes with a response.

I don't need you to remind me that this is my America! You have your thoughts about Obama, I have mine.
He's not the only candidate that has slipped up at one time or another. They're not perfect (like you)!

So get off that high horse of yours and come down to earth for once.

Best regards,
Nubia

Anonymous said...

Nubia nice to hear from you! I am not trying to be the thought police I am simply voicing my opinion like you and others on this blog. I was being respectful with my words as to not offend you because it is not necessary. A picture speaks a thousand words and so do the things we say. Contributors to this blog try to provoke ideas, thoughts, and life stories. Though I am not a contributor I also try to stir emotion and at times a little to much.

MR.OC