Monday, February 18, 2008

Idea For New Sam Zell Shirt


The Anonyomous Animator has struck again with an idea for a new product line, we may implement, if there is a demand. Here's what the Animator said:

"Sam's my Man! His political incorrectness, straight talk, and ability to bestow clarity by citing the f***ing obvious is rejuvenating. This man cuts through the crap and is not afraid to confront the many pompous a**holes holding this company back.

In honor of our new leader, I'd like Ed to consider extending his line of Zell-Shirts. Here you see modeled a black, 100% cotton, crew neck shirt emblazoned (on the back) with my favorite Zellism. A likeness of Sam posing before an American flag graces the front.

Let Ed know if you would pay $$$ bucks $$$ for such a shirt by responding to this post. If there is demand, I will provide the art work, along with other new designs, free of commission. Of course, as Ed said, all profits will be donated to support the club or charity."


7 comments:

Kanani said...

I'd say keep this one for the blog.
If the anonymous animator wants to wrangle with Sam's lawyers over an infringement of using his image --fine. But don't involve the Pressmen.

Nubia said...

I agree with Kanani!

A bit much for mass production.

Anonymous said...

am I working at a newspaper or a f---ing circus?

Anonymous said...

I would like to order five. One for each of the special women in my life.

I heard the money would be donated to the Los Angles animal shelter to take care of kittys and puppies. Is this true?

Thanks,
Animal Lover in Rialto

Anonymous said...

Hey, be careful with stuff like this. The picture may be considered derogatory. Yes, the cat may get pissed and sue.

grandspud said...

Seems I read somewhere something like,

"...you might hear a word you would not use, an opinion you do not share or a joke you do not think is funny...

I think Sam can take as good as he gives.

Anonymous said...

Anybody see his middle finger?