Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Missing Pool Table at Times Mirror Square


On February 8th, 2008 I wrote about three pool tables delivered to three different Los Angeles Times locations in error. I said pool tables were delivered to Times Mirror Square, the production facilities at Olympic and Orange County. When in fact the tables were only sent to the production plants at California Community News, LA Times Olympic Facility, and the LA Times Orange County production facility.

Editorial Pages Aide, Nico Smedley wrote “Pool table at Times Mirror Square?, I read this a while back, and am wondering if you could tell me where I can find a pool table in the building here!?
Haha, thanks Ed
,“


Sorry for my error Nico, maybe Sam will rectify this for everyone at the Square?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more
than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
My web page > used pool tables chicago