Monday, June 02, 2008

Passing of Phil Fox - Former Los Angeles Times Employee


From: Murray, Michael
To: Page, Cletus
Sent: Fri May 30 08:32:08 2008
Subject: Phil Fox

Good Morning,

It is with much sadness to report Phil Fox passed away at 10:30 last night at home after a long battle with cancer. I was able to visit with him, his family and friends last night and he was comfortable with medication. Phil always spoke very highly of you and many others inside the Times.

I was Phil's next-door neighbor for almost 20 years and he had a great sense of humor up until the end. He will be missed.

I will let you know about memorial services when I get the details. His wife Lisa asked if you could let others know.

Dana Custer added:
"Forwarding this info about a times employee that passed on this last weekend. His wife worked with me in Electronics downtown and In case you didn’t know him, Phil worked in several departments including the paint shop, and Corporate."

No comments: