The Union members representing all departments at Newsday sent this over in solidarity as the Los Angeles Times Pressroom attempts to negotiate a contract with the Tribune Co.
Have the new owners of Newsday changed the domain name from Tribune to Cablevision, seems we have many new visitors with the new domain name?
- Jeff Jarvis Gets It - Patterico
- Google Should Buy The AP - Wired
- Do We Dare To Eat A Peach? - Tell Zell
- Debt troubles at MediaNews - Gary Scott
- AP/Drudge Retort "Resolution" - Amy Gahran
- Big Changes in Store at the LA Times? - Paul Gillin
- 'Plain Dealer' Publisher Says No Cutbacks ... Yet - E&P
- Zell's influence kicks in on his papers - Kevin Roderick
- Moody's Gives Junk Rating To 'Newsday' Purchase Loan - E&P
- Do news industry's problems tilt views of economy? - USA Today
Original photo can be viewed, printed, or downloaded from Flickr