Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tell Zell: -30- List, part 2


The anonyomous blogger at Tell Zell has created a list of the men and women from editorial at the Los Angeles Times that we have lost due to downsizing, with many more to be added within the next few weeks unfortunately.

By Ink Stained Retch

Dear readers, my heart is full. I have had way, way too many responses to the -30- list. After some earlier technical difficulties, I updated this post to reflect that the list has grown now from 7o names to more than 125. And I have promises of more to come.

[SNIP]

My favorites were from readers who missed favorite bylines. Said one: "The -30- list represents the reasons I used to devour the stories in the LA Times and why unopened bags of it now accumulate by my front door." Paying attention Zell?

[SNIP]

So much true talent gone--reporters, editors, copy editors, magazine writers, researchers. It's so damn sad. And so infuriating.

To be redirected to the complete article, you know what to do.

Tell Zell: -30- List, part 2

No comments: