Saturday, July 19, 2008

Girl Scouts Keep a Wary Eye on Claremont Mayor



As I spread my Los Angeles Times out on my work station for reading this morning, with my black coffee on the left and a jelly filled donut at the right of the newspaper, I was pleasantly surprised to see an article regarding a breaking story (four months ago) featured in the Claremont Insider, now on the front page of my employers newspaper.

The entire tale, with links to many other blogs that have covered the story as well, is an interesting read and will leave you wondering what the mayor’s actual motive was? This is a prime example of how readers will be notified of news in their communities as newspapers continue to shed reporters, and we have no options but blogs for our local news.

Great job Claremont Insider, when the Girl Scouts involved in the article are ready to sell their cookies again, sign me up for ten boxes.

Visit the Claremont Insider here: Ellen Taylor Cookie Monster Directory of Posts for Visitors

No comments: