Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hump Day Chuckle


Mike was going to be married to Karen so his father sat him down for a little chat.

He said, 'Mike, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our
honeymoon suite, I took off my pants, handed them to your mother, and said,
'Here - try these on.' She did and said, 'These are too big. I can't wear them.' I replied, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.' Ever since that night, we have never had any problems.

'Hmmm,' said Mike. He thought that might be a good thing to try. On his
honeymoon, Mike took off his pants and said to Karen, 'Here - try these
on.'

She tried them on and said, 'These are too large. They don't fit me.'

Mike said, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I
don't want you to ever forget that.'

Then Karen took off her panties and handed them to Mike. She said, 'Here-
you try on mine.' He did and said, 'I can't get into your panties.'

Karen said, 'Exactly. And if you don't change your smart-ass attitude, you
never will.'

No comments: