Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Be the First to Know


David Plouffe sent the following message to Gary Scott and myself, follow the directions below if you would also like to be the first informed of Obama's running mate.

Edward --

People keep asking me if we're really going to announce Barack's VP directly to our supporters.

The answer is yes.

Let me be very clear. You are the ones who built this campaign, and Barack wants you to be the first to know who will join him in leading our movement for change.

So, if you haven't signed up to receive an email or a text message, sign up now. Or you can text VP to 62262 from your mobile phone.

Make sure to forward this message to your friends and let them know about this special opportunity.

Thanks,

David

3 comments:

Nubia said...

If one has contributed to the Obama campaign or signed up on his website, you get the message.

I received it and can't wait to hear. I've spoken to someone whose working the campaign for a heads up and it wasn't happening.

Still a mystery. Guess I'll wait for my text or email (whichever comes first). We all know it won't be Edwards. He blew it. And word has it that it won't be Hillary either. She wouldn't be addressing the convention before the 'main event' if she were the choice (unless the strategy has changed).

We'll see what happens.

Wolf said...

I have a great idea, why don't we the people vote for the running mate! This would create more interest.

Gary Scott said...

Wait, how can we both be first? This is starting to sound fishy...