Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Much For Love...



With Valentines Day coming up and the economy in the tank, perhaps a romantic poem from you to your sweetie will be just the ticket to save some money while at the same time expressing your admiration from the bottom of your heart. Ah....the perfect gift of love.

1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you has screwed up my life.

2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

3. Kind, intelligent, loving & hot;
This describes everything you are not.

4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
But I'm not sleeping with you 'cause I'm thoroughly pissed.

5. I thought that I could love no other
-- that is until I met your brother.

6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, & so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's
empty & so is your head.

7. I want to feel your sweet embrace;
But don't take that paper bag off your face.

8. I love your smile, your face, & your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

9. My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

10. My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe 'Go to hell.'

11. What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.

No comments: