Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Festival of Books Photos


Last Saturday and Sunday I spent my extra time at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, which was held at UCLA for the fourteenth year. The weather could not of cooperated any better with temperatures in the low 70's. Additional photographs can be viewed on Flickr.

Here I am with another former Los Angeles Times writer William Lobdell, who was signing his new book Losing my Religion. I asked William a dumb question? Are you still a subscriber to the LA Times? I'm sure you can figure out his answer.

Here's my favorite Blogger Kevin Roderick signing his book Wilshire Blvd.

Stan Chambers is probably the longest working news reporter in the country as he braodcasts reports for KTLA Channel 5 here in Los Angeles. Stan was signing his book KTLA's News at Ten: 60 Years with Stan Chambers. At Stan's right is his friendly colleague Gayle Anderson who can be viewed on the morning show.

Photos at the Festival of Books have been saved in the collection Special Interest

No comments: