Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gilbert Shea R.I.P.


I was just notified this morning from Wendy Coleman that Gilbert Shea, retired pressroom supervisor from our Orange County Facility, has passed away early this morning. Gilbert is pictured at the right, with his brother in law Gary Weaver next to him and Roger Morissette at the left.

Mr. Shea was a regular at our pressmen dinners and will be sorely missed by his family and friends. He was a very jovial man, always smiling and ready to tell a joke.

My pressroom colleagues and I would like to extend our condolences to Gilberts family.

Additional information will be posted when available.

3 comments:

Old OC said...

One fine man, a “straight shooter” and a dear friend...

He will be missed...

God bless you Bert!!!!

Oleta Barnhill said...

Gone too soon! Bert was the "John Wayne" of our family!

Unknown said...

Dad, our family is lost without you. I can't wait to see you again. I wear your pajamas but I could never fill your shoes. I love you Pops.