Friday, August 28, 2009

Memorial Service for LeRoi Crandall


Received a nice message from Gail Crandall yesterday regarding her father LeRoi Crandall, former Los Angeles Times Press Room Supervisor that passed away a few short weeks ago. It’s nice knowing we occasionally make positive actions occur in others lives, thank you for writing Gail.





From Gail Crandall:

Hi Ed,

Just wanted to let you know that the public memorial service for my Dad LeRoi Crandall will be held Wednesday, September 30 at the Pasadena Scottish Rite. I think the time is 11:30 a.m. but you can confirm that with Herb.

Currently my cousin and I are working on a tribute site for Dad, it will be a place where folks can share their memories of Dad and read the stuff Dad wrote about his life including his years at the LA Times, fishing adventures, etc. I will be sending that info out as soon as we finish our work....hoping to have it completely up and running by the end of the weekend.

Thank you for all you are doing to keep coworkers and the 20-Year folks connected, it was great to hear from some of those guys....Harry Hutchins, Dan McQuitty, Orlando Sanchez (?). I would love to hear more memories of Dad from his years at the Times....how nice that you are Herb and Irene's neighbor. They are wonderful people!

Ok back to work for me, take care and be well!


Blessings,
Gail Crandall

No comments: