Monday, October 19, 2009

Freakin' FRONT PAGE


Just wanted to thank Jesse and all the other Veterans here who have been so encouraging about my putting my military posts to share with you. I know there are many of you who have served or have family members who have, so it's important that you stay informed.

FYI, this weekend I went to a Blog World Expo in Las Vegas and met up with many military bloggers. My hope is that all veterans and supporters who have a milblog will come next year.

I wrote about it for Blog Critics (sadly they do not pay) in an effort to get milblogging out of our self-built blogosphere FOB. And today, I made the front page! Read the article here!

2 comments:

Nubia said...

SO proud to have you as my friend. You're an AWESOME writer! Keep it coming!

Kanani said...

Yeah, now if only they would pay.