Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Visit to the Orange County LA Times Facility (Day 2)


My second of three days at the Los Angeles Times Costa Mesa Production Facility was filled with laughter, in-between producing Friday’s newspaper. But don’t let anyone know as we’re supposed to be miserable while working at the newspaper.

Sensing I was homesick for the Times Olympic Facility, Mike Gonzales (in the middle) and Chuck Reney attempted to make me feel at home with their gestures. I have to admit, it worked!

I was amazed at the number of newspapers produced on the second shift at the Orange County Facility on Thursday’s, much higher than anticipated.

Will spend Christmas with my colleagues in Costa Mesa tomorrow and capture a few more memories with my digital camera.

Here’s an additional forty photos from my adventure this afternoon.

No comments: