Tuesday, April 06, 2010

U.S. Senate Candidate Brian Quintana is Boxer's Kryptonite


By: Politico

“No one has seen Barbara Boxer in the last 18 years that she’s been in service,” said Brian Quintana, a Hollywood producer who is putting his money where his mouth is and funding a long-shot run against the California Senator.

How’s the reaction been to his efforts? “So far it’s been fairly positive … in fact very positive,” he told the POLITICO Podcast.

“I’m starting to be taken seriously,” he said.

Quintana, who had a hand in the Superman franchise, said Boxer is not his kryptonite.

“I would say I’m hers,” he said.

Not to mention he has at least one celeb up his sleeve. “I feel confident saying that I have Leo [DiCaprio’s] vote,” he said. “I don’t know that he’s going to endorse, but I’m confident I have his vote. Leo is a good friend.”

For more click on the POLITICO Podcast link below. POLITICO receives 6.7 million unique visitors per month.

Jump to the Politico podcast

No comments: