Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Greg Bauer is now known as Papa *

With so much negative news at the newspaper it’s with pleasure I share something on the positive side, about time I say.

Thirty-year pressman Greg Bauer became a grandfather thirteen days ago, and let me tell you, Greg had trouble sitting, as he was ecstatic after receiving the news while at work that his daughter Amanda gave birth to his first grandchild.

Meet John* Gregory who weighed in at eight pounds, five ounces at twenty-two inches long. Mother and baby are doing fine so be certain to give Papa Bauer a pat on the back with the arrival of his newest family member.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Greg! You're still a nut for jumping out of a perfectly operating aircraft, Semper Fi!

Anonymous said...

Greg, congrats! Good looking young man, I think some DNA testing is order because YOUUUU are ugly.

With Love

Anonymous said...

Greg Bouer you big old ugly dog concras on becoming a Grand Pa,It as been a lone time since have spoken or seen each other. I am realy suprized my mom din't let me know about your Granson being born she is always watching the OC papers.
Send me an email D21058@aol.com or call if you dont know how to use the computor. 310-483-8248
You long time friend

Dippity duh Don