Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Los Angeles Times Subscription

After my termination from the newspaper just over a month ago I heard the cry from many sources that I should cancel my subscription to the newspaper, which wouldn’t feel right after having the Times in my home since I was a child. My grandfather worked as a truck mechanic and my father was a truck driver for the newspaper, so not having the Los Angeles Times in my home is so un-natural. My subscription will remain for the time being, not certain what the future holds for me, but cannot part with the newspaper that has been part of my life for so many years, yet!




This is a bale of waste newspapers that will be recycled into newsprint at another location.

To subscribe to the Los Angeles Times click here, or call 1-800-252-9141

No comments: